To create more abundance and wellbeing in your life, and new, different and positive thought-patterns, it is important to also do release techniques like TFT (thought field therapy), EFT (emotional freedom technique) and/or Sedona Method. Of course there are more techniques than these 3, it is just that I am most familiar with these techniques myself.
Letting go of old thought-patterns gives space for new thoughts, and more happy feelings, and therefore a happier life and a happier YOU.
Thought field Therapy
Roger Callahan is the first who “invented” the tapping on the energy-meridians in your body, based on the ancient Chinese technique of accupuncture. It is just the tapping and it is said to be one of the strongest and fastest release-techniques existing.
His student Gary Craig has simplified this technique and turned it into EFT or emotional freedom technique. The Tapping Solution from Nick and Jessica Ortner has made it later available for everyone, and they work closely together with several practioners like Carol Look.
I also like the videos of Brad Yates and Margareth Lynch very much!
You might find TFT more complicated than EFT, so in case you do, I would advise you do EFT first, and when you are more familiar with the tapping, then you can also try TFT.
Emotional Freedom Technique:
Below you can find several release-videos on EFT, with Brad Yates and Margareth Lynch and the Tapping Solution, previously called Try it on everything. They made it available for everyone open to change their lives for the better. It is very easy to use. I also posted their tapping-point image so you can follow with the tapping-series much easier.
Just follow along with the tapping series.
For the healing-post with my complete transcript, please scroll down all the way. To read the text while tapping, I suggest to open two browser pages at the same time.
Please keep in mind that you need to use your browser-button to come back to this page. Enjoy the tapping to help you improve your life!
- I am healing, and I choose to love and accept myself.
- I am healing, and I choose to love and honour myself.
- I am healing, which is to say, I have been having the experience, of not feeling completely healthy
And I am choosing to change that now.
And returning to the experience of vibrant health and wellbeing.
- In body, mind and spirit.
- And so I am healing and choose to deeply and completely love, honour and accept myself
And anyone else who might be involved
- EYEBROW (EB) I am healing
- EYE (E): I am healing
- UNDER EYE (UE): My true nature…
- UNDER NOSE (UN): is vibrant health and wellbeing
- CHIN (C) But that is not what I have been experiencing
- COLLARBONES (CB): Something has been going on inside of me
- UNDER ARM (UA): …that does not feel particulary good.
- TOP OF HEAD (H); and I choose to shift that.
- EB, I choose to release/ let go whatever is going on inside of me
- E, …that is contributing to this uncomfortable feeling
- UE, Some part of me felt
- N: That I needed to experience something that didn’t feel good.
- K: and I am letting go any need for this.
- CB: I am allowing myself to heal
- UA: Healing is a natural process in me.
- H: And I am letting go of anything that blocks that.
- EB, I am letting go of the idea…
- E, that I am not healing…
- UE, even though sometimes it does feel that way.
- UN, But if I would be on a road trip…
- C, driving around the country…
- CB, I would probably stop-over at least once or twice
- UA, and take some kind of break.
- H, Someone might ask me what I am up to.
- EB, I would still say that I am on a roadtrip
- E, even though I wasn’t moving right then.
- UE, I was just taking a stop-over.
- UN, But it would not deny the truth…
- C, that I am heading some place/ going somewhere.
- CB, Same with my healing process
- UA, …and maybe experiencing a temporay stop-over
- H, But I am still on my way.
- EB, I still have the intent to heal
- E, And I am moving forward
- UE, clearing/ letting go of any resistance to healing
- UN, letting go of any reason why I couldn’t or wouldn’t heal
- C, I am allowing myself to feel really good.
- CB, Allowing myself to feel better and better.
- UA, I am treating myself with love and I deserve that.
- H, In body, mind and spirit.
Choose to heal!
Breath out, 3 times and relax, or repeat it again from the beginning when you like.
Have a good day, feel good now.